Saturday, May 8, 2010

Family Night

My family got together to celebate all the birthdays that have been the past 2 weeks. Mom uses birthdays as an excuse to get us all together! I have 2 nephews and one neice that all have birthdays within a week of each other. My family is one of the most important things in my life. I think relationships are so important and Brad and I always make an effort to get to family things on both sides! I guess being single as long as I was and living at home, family was just always there. There wasn't a week that went by when I didn't see them all. Now living a little farther away, (30 minutes instead of going up the stairs!), I don't get to see them as much as I did before.
Seriously, has there ever been a cuter baby? She is so so precious! I thought her trying watermelon would be fun until I had to dig a piece out of her mouth!
Megan is at such a fun stage right now. She reaches for me, and when I talk to her on the phone, her mom says she smiles and grins! Ok, ok, I know she might not even realize who it is, but I like to think she does!

Life is just so much better with kids all around! It's hard for me to remember how it used to be before the kids came along. They add a whole other level of fun and joy!




After snack, the kids and dads played wiffle ball. These guys can really hit it! They were chasing balls all over the place!

This week has been a crazy week. There've been some things that happend that just make me want to hang on to my family all the more. We don't know how much time we have with those closest to us. I, for one, plan on making the most of all the time God gives me!

No comments:

Post a Comment